- Lifestyle Collection
Legacy's elegant i·V5 home theater amplifier features state of the art ICEedge® technology and approaches 80% efficiency while delivering 610 watts per channel into 8 ohms all channels driven.
Featuring state of the art ICEedge® technology, the elegant five channel amplifier approaches 80% efficiency while delivering 610 watts per channel into 8 ohms all channels driven. Such exceptional power is the product of very high current (i) and voltage (V) output capabilities providing stability into low impedances with a peak output current capability of 38A.
i·V 5 Features:
- Short circuit protection
- Thermal protection
- Triggered On/Off
- Standby switch
- Front panel status indicator
Say goodbye to excessive heat and transformer hum. The crystal-clear sound is virtually noise-free and reliability is assured- after all, it’s a Legacy.
The Legacy i·V series is available in a monoblock up to an eight channel configuration.
These long life amplifiers employ ICEedge® technology to sound as clean and uncolored as the best of the best while running much cooler. This balanced differential design operates against a background of silence while delivering incredible current and voltage outputs on demand.
Take advantage of the increased dynamic capability of today's high resolution recordings with the Legacy i·V amplifier series. You will enjoy a lower noise floor in your recordings, stronger crests and increased dynamic resolution.Learn More
Higher amplifier power assures the proper snap in transients and means dense musical arrangements will avoid the smearing, strain and inevitable distortion as complex passages reach higher levels.
- Product Manual Download Manual
- Power Rating: 660 watts per channel x 5 @ 4 ohms, all channels driven 610 watts per channel x 5 @ 8 ohms, all channels driven
- Peak Power: 1.2 kW peak power from any channel @ 4 Ohm/ 1kHz with less than 1% distortion
- Over Current Protection: Breaker reset for excessive sustained current
- Inputs: Fully balanced XLR, single-end RCA
- Outputs: Gold plated safety approved five-way binding posts
- Damping factor: 750 average, 20Hz to 1kHz
- Voltage Gain: 25.8 dB
- Dynamic Range: 127 dB, A-weighted
- Voltage/Current: 98 Vp/ 38Ap
- Input Sensitvity: 5.0 Vp @ 1200W/4 Ohm
- Input Impedance: 38 kOhm for both pin 2+ and pin 3-
- Channel Separation: 120 dB at 1kHz
- Unit Dimensions: 17.5" W x 15.6" D x 5.8" H
- Shipping Weight: 35 lbs
- Note: Highest power output can be obtained using a single 230V, 20A line or dual 120V, 20A lines. A conventional single AC cord is provided. A dual headed AC cord can also be provided for use with power filtration systems with multiple circuits.
Great for bi-amping, the elegant i·V4 amplifier features state of the art ICEedge® technology and approaches 80% efficiency while delivering 610 watts per channel into 8 ohms or 660 watts per channel into 4 ohms all channels driven.Learn More
Featuring state of the art ICEedge® technology, the elegant i·V6 amplifier approaches 80% efficiency while delivering 610 watts per channel into 8 ohms all channels driven.Learn More
Phantom HD Surround Speaker
The best surround speaker money can buy. The Phantom HD on-wall speaker provides a multipolar radiation pattern for the ultimate in spatial envelopment.Learn More
Marquis XD Center Speaker
The Marquis XD offers the piston area to do the center channel the way it should be done.Learn More