- Pro Solutions
The Legacy Silhouette Pro is an extremely versatile on or in wall speaker for home theater mains, rear or even surround sound applications. The robust driver complement and special electrical network yield the optimum response at the listening position. The result is a speaker that does not sound like an on-wall with staging beyond the wall.
On-wall speakers are often dynamically challenged, especially in the lower octaves. This isn't the case with the Legacy Silhouette Pro. It provides top-to-bottom performance with plenty of slam. The three-way design features a newly engineered 10" low-profile long-excursion woofer and pneumatically coupled radiator to lay the foundation supporting the high acceleration 7" silver/graphite midrange. Treble remains clear and airy from the 4" Legacy AMT ribbon, boasting a high-temperature pleated Kapton diaphragm and neodymium motor.
The internal crossover divides the spectrum precisely where the wall boundary creates a strong dip in the response of conventional speakers. This compensation in the electrical network allows for the appropriate response at the listening position. The result is a speaker that does not sound like an on-wall with staging beyond the wall.
French cleat-mounting brackets make for quick installation on the wall surface.
The Silhouette Pro may be ordered with an oversized outer baffle for in-wall installations. Please consult the manual for the various mounting options available to you.
"Full spectrum, articulate, detailed and solid. The whole front wall seemed to disappear and extend well beyond the confines of my room." - Jim Milton, Secrets of Home Theater
- Product Manual Download Manual
- Application: On wall full range for mains or side channels
- System Type: Three way, passive radiator
- Mounting: Wall mount with bracket
- System Directivity: 60 degrees horizontally, 45 degrees vertically
- Tweeter: 4" AMT
- Midwoofer: 7" Silver/Graphite
- Bass: 10" long throw low-profile motor
- Low Frequency Alignment: 10" passive radiator
- Freq. Response (Hz, +/-3dB): 42-28k
- Sensitivity (Room, dB@ 2.83V): 92 dB
- Crossover Freq. (Hz): 250, 2.5k
- Inputs: 1 pair binding post, recessed cup
- Dimensions (inches) HxWxD: 35.5 x 13.125 x 4.6 (add 5/8" to depth if grille is required)
- Weight: 50 lbs each
- In Wall Dimensions (inches) HxWxD: Cabinet body: 35.5 x 13.125 x 3.75 Outer baffle: 37 x 18.5 x .75
- In Wall Grille Dimensions (inches) HxWxD: 37 x 18.5 x .75
- In Wall Weight: 55 lbs each
- Article: Legacy "Legendary Sound & Performance Value" at RMAF 2018
- Article: Legacy Wows at AXPONA 2018, "I Score the Legacy VALORS A+, Summa Cum Laude!"
- Article: Sound Decisions, Legacy Home Theater
- Article: Legacy Audio Joins The Cinema Designer Database
- Article: Legacy Impresses at AXPONA 2017: "Truly Outstanding Sound"
- Article: The Experience Centre - Mumbai
- Article: Legacy Announces Silhouette On-Wall Speaker
- Review: "The Legacy Silhouettes Can Do It All…Beautifully!" - Review
- Review: Watch the Video Review: Legacy Silhouette- "That's Outstanding Sound!"
Silhouette Center Pro
The Silhouette Center Pro, provides no compromise performance in a simple 4.5" deep on wall/ in wall design. The robust driver complement and special electrical network yield the optimum response at the listening position. The result is a speaker that does not sound like an on-wall with staging beyond the wall.Learn More
The elegantly styled Silhouette, from Legacy Audio, provides no compromise performance in an artful 5.125" deep on wall / in wall design. A full range speaker delivering the performance of a tower, while neatly inset into the wall.Learn More
Pixel Pro is the perfect way to experience legendary Legacy Audio performance without taking up much space. A more compact version of the Silhouette, Pixel Pro is a 2-way speaker that can be easily hung on the wall like a picture, or mounted in the wall or ceiling.Learn More
Pro 12 Subwoofer
The Pro 12 Subwoofer from Legacy Audio is the ideal subwoofer solution for low frequency extension in the studio or small theater.Learn More