- Pro Solutions
Bursting through the sound barrier...The Wall from Legacy Audio is an ultra high performance tower, suitable for the commercial theater, club or production studio.
The Wall is a full range loudspeaker system utilizing the present state of the art in driver, crossover, amplifier and acoustic radiation control technologies.
Featuring 24 bit digital signal processing, dual subwoofers and cool running reliable ICEpower® modules, The Wall is an excellent choice for applications that require high power performance and accurate sound.
Legacy Chief Designer, Bill Dudleston, with The Wall system installed at SONY/EPIC Studios in Manhattan.
- Application: High SPL, full range monitor
- System Type: Hybrid, vented sub, open air mids
- Mounting: Floor standing
- System Directivity: 60 degrees horizontally, 45 degrees vertically
- Projection Distance: 15-50 feet
- Tweeter: 2" compression driver, coaxial, titanium diaphragm
- Midrange: 15" accordion edge, cast frame, coaxial
- Midwoofer: Dual 15" carbon/pulp, cast frame
- Subwoofer: (2) 15" spun aluminum spun core 560 oz motor structure, dynamic braking
- Low Frequency Alignment: Vented
- Frequency Response (Hz, +/-3dB): 18-20k
- Sensitivity (Room, dB @2.83V): 105
- Crossover Frequency (Hz): DSP based 24dB Linkwitz-Riley, phase compensated 150, 1.2k, 2.2k
- Inputs: 1 pair upper frequency binding posts, 2 XLR mid bass, sub
- Internal Amplificiation: internal 750 watt ICEpower® amplifier modules
- Peak Output Current: 35 A per channel
- Idle Noise: 80 microvolts
- Output per channel: 750W @ 0.05% THD+N (1kHz, 4Ω)
- Amplifier Efficiency: 83% (250W, 8Ω)
- Protection Schemes: Under-voltage, thermal, over-current, high frequency
- Idle Power: 3 watts per module
- Start-up: Soft start, mute/de-mute
- Weight: 280 lbs each
- Dimensions (HxWxD, inches) 70 x 17.5 x 14.75
The Legacy Wavelaunch Processor is at the heart of many Legacy systems.Learn More
High fidelity performance in the movie theater requires both speed and directional control - the solution is Velocity by Legacy Audio. By controlling the dispersion pattern from high to low frequencies and combining lightning fast air motion ribbon tweeters with massive midwoofers and mass loaded radiators, the appropriately named Velocity is the perfect front main speaker solution for theaters seating up to 120 people.Learn More
The double Helix is capable of high SPL audio of the highest quality while maintaining a controlled radiation pattern via DSP. This super speaker system was originally designed for L.A. Reid and Universal Music Group and is employed in the Michael Jackson Conference Center at SONY/Epic Studios in Manhattan.Learn More
The flagship Legacy, Valor, relies on graceful styling to conceal an extraordinary arsenal of new technology. At nearly six feet in height and closing in on 300 pounds the Valor employs 2750 watts of internal power per side and a 56 bit processor to reproduce even the most dynamic performances with unprecedented detail.Learn More