- Pro Solutions
The smallest of the Skyline series - the Skyline 7 features two 7" drivers and a 1" dual pole AMT ribbon tweeter in a sleek design that is sure to blend in and compliment its surroundings. Skyline 7 provides clarity and performance in a package that can be either corner or flat mounted.
Ideal as a broad range corner or wall mount monitor for venues ranging from meeting rooms to sanctuaries. Skyline 7 can also be used as rear surround channels in your home theater.
Rear recessed input terminals allow easy connection via 5 way binding posts.
Skyline 7 can be corner mounted vertically or along the ceiling via a corner mount bracket. A pair of french cleat mounting brackets are provided for flat on-wall installation. Please specify your mounting requirements upon order placement.
- Application: Broad range corner or wall mount monitor for smaller rooms
- System Type: 3 driver, 2 way
- Mounting: Corner or wall mount bracket provided
- System Directivity: 60 degrees horizontally, 50 degrees vertically
- Projection Distance: 6-25 feet
- Tweeter: 1" dual pole AMT ribbon
- Midrange: 7" Silver/Graphite woven diaphragm, cast basket, phase compensation plug
- Midwoofer: 7" Silver/Graphite woven diaphragm, cast basket, phase compensation plug
- Low Frequency Alignment: Ported
- Inputs: 1 pair binding post, recessed cup
- Recommended Amplification: 25-200 Watts
- Frequency Response (Hz, +/-3dB): 59-25k
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 90.5 (2.83 Volts@1m)
- Crossover Frequency (Hz): 3k
- Dimensions HxWxD (Inches): 23.25 x 8.64 x 5.31
- Weight (each): 22 lbs
The Skyline 8 attaches to the wall or corner, to remain unseen, but still heard. The dual 8" Silver/Graphite woofers and European dome tweeter provide excellent performance.Learn More
Skyline 12 is the ultimate performer in the Skyline series, providing reference grade full range performance where precision is required.Learn More
DECO is an ultra versatile wall mounted two-way. Its angled shape gives the appearance of a wall sconce but actually directs sound to the listeners.Learn More