- Performance Collection
The Silverscreen HD is a perfect match for Classic HD, Signature SE, or with TV monitors under 52 inches. It is designed to provide wide dispersion and can be placed above or below the screen. The Silverscreen HD utilizes our 1" dual pole AMT folded ribbon tweeter and our 5.25” Silver/Graphite midrange housed in a sealed sub enclosure.
The rear terminal plate of the Silverscreen HD features removable copper jumpers to facilitate bi-amping or bi-wiring if desired. The dual binding posts accommodate banana, spade or bare wire connections.
Independent high and low frequency contour switches allow you to adjust the speaker to your room.
The versatile Silverscreen HD cabinetry is as rich and detailed as its sound. Choose from a wide variety of décor friendly finish options.
1" Dual Pole AMT
The Legacy 1” dual pole AMT folded ribbon delivers airy and clear highs up to 30 kHz and is the same award-winning Legacy AMT found in the larger Focus & Aeris floor-standing speakers.
Proprietary 8" Woofers
The stylish cabinet is well braced to deliver impact from a pair of long throw, high efficiency, cast frame 8”woofers featuring silver/graphite cones and extended phase plugs for smooth, off-axis response. We tooled a deep and rugged cast frame with an extra-large mounting surface to allow long excursion and prevent midbass blurring. The cone mass was optimized to provide extended bass without overhang.
- Product Manual Download Manual
- Application: Wide dispersion & wide range center
- System Type: 4 driver, 3 way
- Tweeter: 1" dual pole AMT folded ribbon
- Midrange: 5.25" Silver Graphite woven diaphragm, cast basket, phase compensation plug
- Midwoofer: Dual 8" Silver Graphite woven diaphragm, cast basket, phase compensation plug
- Low Frequency Alignment: 4th Order Butterworth, dual rear ported
- Inputs: 2 pair binding posts for Treble and Bass
- Recommended Amplification: 15 - 250 Watts
- Freq. Response (Hz, +/-2dB): 41-25K
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 93.5 dB (2.83V @ 1m)
- Crossover (Hz): 500, 3k
- Dimensions (HxWxD, inches): 10 x 32 x 10
- Weight: 56 lbs each
- Shipping Weight: 65 lbs
Marquis XD Center Speaker
The Marquis XD offers the piston area to do the center channel the way it should be done.Learn More
A more compact direct firing version of the Phantom HD, DECO is an ultra versatile wall mounted two-way. Its angled shape gives the appearance of a wall sconce but actually directs sound to the listeners.Learn More
Featuring state of the art ICEedge® technology, the elegant i·V3 amplifier approaches 80% efficiency while delivering over 600 watts per channel into 8 ohms all channels driven.Learn More
The Legacy Powerbloc4 is the perfect option for bi-amping speakers and high performance surround sound applications.Learn More